Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The perils of waiting for a second free burger...

For all of the winners of burgers via the footytips.com.au website: make sure that you read the "offer expires" date!  My free burger offer expired on July 15 :( I was looking forward to having that burger - as the waitress in Breaking Bad s05 e01 says: “Even if I was like rich, free’s always good.”

I was looking to collect two free burgers and dine out with my significant other.  Came close with 8 tips this week (as did nearly everybody else) and of course the Roo's let me down.  So now the focus is on winning a couple more burger vouchers this year as the winnings will taste even more delicious.

I am not placing high hopes for a perfect round this week as it is one of the tightest in the model for the entire year with five games predicted to be within a goal and another at 9 points.  Only Hawks demolishing the Bulldogs in Launceston and the Bombers accounting for GWS being the predicted lay down masere games.

The home team bias of my model comes into play with the Saints, Tigers and against form Crows and Weagles


After a long run of agreement with the bookies this weeks predictions see a great divergence as I am going against the odds with:
North (narrowly); Port (also narrow although firming); Freo, Geelong and Sydney.  These last three at $1.82, $1.20 and $1.55 will if successful really boost the flexi tipping for the year (currently ranked in the top 10%).  Swinburne and Footy Forecaster also are tipping Fremantle.

No comments:

Post a Comment