Friday, July 12, 2013

Another week of uniform tips amongst the tip models...

The weekend looks set for a few thrashings to be handed out, although my model is predicting an average win of 20 points compared to the other models I am tracking who are all around the 40pt average.  I expect the tight Hawks Cats game last week will see those teams fade a bit in the last quarter and be closer games than most imagine - still wins to the favourites however.  Although both MAFL and Footy Maths make comment about Port being a possible upset over Hawthorn.

I rate the Pies V Crows; Port v Hawks, Bris v Roos and Freo v Weagles as all possible favourite upsets. However, the model has gone with the favourites this week.



(Also I need to find where I a mone point out with Footy Forecaster they are on 88; Footy Maths I have given a point for the draw (he does not count on his site; MAFL I take the average of the margin predictors quoted)

The streak tip came crashing back to earth after tipping the Blues last week so we are back at 2 with the prospect of adding 4 to that this week.

Flexi is predicting a maximum of about 165 points - given the apparent onesidedness this week I will be happy with 120+

No comments:

Post a Comment