Thursday, March 28, 2024

Swings and Roundabouts

Well, I was happy with the Saints tip. Bit shocked by the Adelaide performance and Disappointed in how badly I got Hawthorn wrong (64pt MAE!).

The conservative streak tipping is still going on 6 and the flexi broke even this week despite a big outlay on the Hawks. (I have not been able to determine my ranking in the flexi comp or streak on footytips.com.au; not sure if it is browser issue or with the website).

This weeks tips I have one over rule of the base model - tip switched from Port winning at home to a Melbourne away win (original tip Port by 7, modified final tip Melbourne by 15.  I am expecting a very good quality game.  The tip over rule modifies the flexi tips where I have spread 4 equal tips: Saints, Melbourne, Sydney and Geelong.

Models predicting 3 games by under a goal - hopefully I get them all correct and jump up the ladders.



No comments:

Post a Comment