Thursday, February 8, 2024

Round ! (the round formerly known as 1): All home teams

The Carlo Monty model received a reminder email today (28 days out from the start of the season) from footytips.com.au So of course I jumped right in and put my four home team tips in, three flexi tips and went for all four tips in the streak.

The streak tipping officially, I did not predict Sydney but as it is the first game nothing to lose if tip incorrectly for the streak.  The Gold Coast tip is tentatively in as a streak tip on the basis of all three of my internal models (main plus two outlier checks) are in tight agreement (and bookies odds are hovering around $1.50) - I will see if I regret this tip.


The opening game tip is for Sydney but not confidently.  Out of the last ten Swans: Demons clashes my model has only had a 30% success rate (all Melbourne wins) and my margin of error is just north of 6 goals.




No comments:

Post a Comment